CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Looking forward... womanly stuff

So... I'm married. I'm looking forward to changing my name. I'm looking forward to being called Mrs. Fleek. And.. I'm looking forward to having another baby.

I'm not pregnant though, but we took a big step toward that. In January I want to the gyno after having my girl thing for around three weeks. They didn't do anything, and it stopped by itself. I was offered birth control but I declined it, and let her know that we wanted to get pregnant and soon. Well three months and many pregnancy tests later, Aunt Flo decided she didn't want to visit me anymore, and I went back to the doctor so that we could figure out why. I was sent to get my hormones tested with the results of nothing. Aunt Flo still did not appear, so I was sent to get another hormone test and blood pregnancy test. Man oh man was I hoping that test was positive, but sadly it wasn't, and my hormone test came back fine.

The next step was to start Provera. In April I started taking Provera for 10 days and then in acouple days Aunt Flo was back for a visit. The hopes for Provera was that I would take it for the ten days and it would kick start my body into producing my hormones correctly. And then towards the end of May, I started thinking about taking Provera again because they gave me three months worth just in case. I didn't want to start it when I was getting ready to leave to get married so my plan was to come back and start my pills.

You probably guessed it... Aunt Flo decided she would visit while I was on vacation. Luckily, she came the night before we were leaving to come home. So, even though she was late... my body started by itself which is definitely a step in the right direction. So, this cycle I could either... get pregnant, get my period,.. or fall back into needing the medicine. I would prefer either of the first two.

In other news though... I have a job interview for tomorrow. It's for a birthday coordinator at the bowling alley. It would be very awesome to get this job. I'm sure it doesn't pay too well, but it sounds like a fun summer job. I'm really hoping that I get this job because I do need to have an income. I guess I'll let you know tomorrow if I got the job... that is if they tell me tomorrow.

0 comments: