CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh my gosh.. this summer has gotten real boring real quick. Nothing is happening too much on the internet. I guess everyone is out doing stuff.

AJ and I went out to eat at CiCis and to the beach yesterday. We went to the beach later in the evening because I had a job interview, and then I was hungry.

This elderly couple came up to me a few times while I was eating and told me how much of a young gentleman AJ is. Then before they left they came back up to me and told me they were watching me the whole time and that I'm a wonderful mother. It was kinda creepy, but really nice to hear.

We went to the beach for about an hour. AJ is not a little boy but a fish. He runs straight to the water, and I try to sit him right where the water just starts. Nope, he doesn't want that. He starts crawling in even after the waves are over his head. He just laughed about it. Crazy boy! I was so afraid that the waves were going to take him in though because they were strong and he would start falling foward as the waves were going back out. We collected sea shells for a little bit. At first AJ must have thought I was putting sand in the bucket because he was just throwing handful of sand in there, but after a little while he started to pick the shells out of the sand. He really is a smart boy.

A tip if you want to find a good beach that isn't too crowded and is pretty cheap. Sand Key Park is great. The parking is metered but its a dollar per hour which really isn't that bad. The water isn't brown but sort of greenish. It gets deep pretty quickly. It's right next to Clearwater Beach but it isn't packed like Clearwater Beach. Not to long ago we went to Indian Rocks Beach but that sand was sort of dirty and it didn't feel like there was a lot of beach between the parking lot and the water.

Anyway, I think between the beach and walking back to the car, AJ might have gotten a chill. He had a fever late last night, and also woke up with one. Right now he doesn't have one but I just gave him some tylenol. If it comes back I'll probably take him to the doctor. My mother is upset with me because he got salt water in his ears. WHAT? Sand and water gets everywhere when you're at the beach.. what am I suppose to do?

Oh well, still haven't gotten the pictures from Las Vegas off of my camera. I've been lazy about that, and I have to look for the wire that lets me do all of that. I think it is in my laptop case, but I haven't had the interest to look yet.

0 comments: