CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What changed?

So, I don't think I explained what I changed about my wedding. If you didn't figure it out, it was my dress and shoes. I had my wedding dress and shoes all ready to go when at the last minute I decided I wanted something much more fun. Really I made the decision when I was out shopping for my mom's dress and I saw it hanging on the wall. I just knew that that dress was the one that I wanted to be married in. I was very happy when they had a size that would fit me, even if the smallest size that they had was still a little too big. It was ok though, my boobs held it up ;-)

So, the question of the week seems to be "How does it feel to be married?" I get that question everytime I see someone who knows I got married. Honestly, it really doesn't feel any different. I've lived with Aaron for so long, and we have a child.. we were practically married anyway. I do slip up sometimes and still call him my boyfriend. That is the only wierd part, calling him my husband. I haven't used my new name because I haven't changed my name on any official paperwork. I think that when I do get my official marriage license and get to change my name that it might be a little wierd then too.

Other than all that, I'm not doing too much. I'm trying to find a summer job. I just started filling out applications today. I'm not being too picky so I hope to find something soon.

0 comments: